Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Going on a treasure hunt X marks the spot!

We went to the thrift store just for fun the other day and we totally scored! I got a seahawks jersey, jacket and beanie. I also got two other jackets, and some (almost) brand new catchers gear. And for the little ones they just got a bunch of toys such as 20Q, little bouncy balls, frisbys, ect. Going to thrift stores are like going on a treasure hunt! Me and Jake have also been playing baseball I've played pitcher, third base, and I'm usally catcher. Jake is Pitcher, and usally third base. Bronson Is playing machine pitch and he's a slugger. Bron has hit three doubles, and a lot of singles. Jake has hit a double and he always bunts so he is so fast that he is always safe. and I have hit a triple, two doubles and lots of singles!

1 comment:

Pearl said...

way to go guys!! Love great grandma Pearl